Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nightmares

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI think Gabey's been having nightmares.
I've been selfish the past month, and watched some of the Barbie movies with him. (I should have waited til he was asleep, but I wanted to see them.) The bad guys and animals are scary, and I think it's affected him. He was asking to watch more, and I was just taking him at his word, but I should have known, he was scared. I've got to be more careful. He's been waking up a lot, and oh man, has that been rough on us. I'm worn out, and have learned my lesson.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sometimes movies can do that to little ones. I hope he doesn't have anymore nightmares.

~Kristi

Shari said...

me too, lol.
i've always been so careful, but we've been stuck in the house, potty training, and i'm so bored, lol. he seemed to be ok with it, but now i know he wasn't, so it's back to the baby einstein, lol.