Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Frappie at Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, so I changed my mind again, and have started picking her up again. I know she's not thrilled, but she's totally fine when she's on my lap,and I can tell she's not scared at all. I've been picking her up and bringing her to the living room recliner with me. I have to be able to brush her and stuff, so I decided, she'll just have to get used to it. LOL.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here she is in one of her many cardboard creation homes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ironic?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's a new toy I made up. She likes going over and chewing on it, and pulling the toilet paper out of it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm going to be paying for a library book that she got to, yikes! she chewed at the back cover. oops.
So, I put a telephone book in her room, so she could knaw away.
I'm going to go outside, and get a maple branch and bring that in for her to chew on too.

No comments: