Search This Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

Training with Treats

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found a treat that Frappie just LOVES. She'll rush out from wherever she is, and bombard me for them. I shake the container and put some in her bowl in her cage. I fiddle around with her stuff inside, and she just hops right into the cage every time. I love that I don't have to chase her around anymore to get her back into her cage. I've learned that bunnies are NOSEY, LOL, and will come sniffing around if you start messing around in their cage. Another bunny writer likened it to a supervisor, making sure you're doing the work to their satisfaction. :)
Another interesting tidbit, is that bunnies can get up pretty high. I read it, but have just recently whitnessed the extent, when I came into her room, and saw her on the table, LOL. I've since bunny proofed the table too. I'm learning slowly.

No comments: