Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Videos of Gabey

SmileyCentral.com
Oh man, he cracked me up. He's been watching "101 Dalmations" and he just loves the commercial of the Kanine Krunchies. He jumps around trying to sing it and everything. I recorded it so i could just loop it in the computer for him. He makes up the words too, like "Kanine Krunchies can be yummy." and "on the table" come into the song somewhere in his version.

Kanine Krunchies commercial

Gabey, jumping and singing to "Kanine Krunchies"


"Foolish Man built his house upon the...what?"

(I must apologize. It seems every picture and video of Gabey is sans shirts and pants. He never wears clothes around the house, from what it looks like in all my photos. He's just a little kid, so I hope no one is offended, LOL.)

No comments: