Search This Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Frappies New Home 1/4/07

I know, you're thinking, "You just got her, why do you need a new cage already?" Well, the cage didn't have a side opening, and I had to keep taking the entire top off to let her go in and out. She's potty trained, so she just hops back in her cage to go, and to eat and stuff. Also, the other cage was losing all it's pieces, they kept popping off. Sooo, my wonderful daddy stepped in again, and got me this new AWESOME cage. It's exactly what I wanted. I wish I had seen this one first. Frappie loves it, she just hops in and out the front door whenever she wants.
(Oh, and her water has vitamins in it, that's why it's a funny color, LOL. I wish I had known that. I would have rather picked a vitamin supplement that was CLEAR!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: