Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How our Creator Must Feel

SmileyCentral.com
I was watching Frappie last night. It's becoming a nice way to wind down after Gabey goes to bed. I bring in some decaf Gevalia to the spare room, and sit in my soft blue chair to read, and watch Frappie. Last night, I was watching her enjoy the grass that I had grown and cut for her. It made me feel so good seeing her happy.
I love taking care of her. I love giving her new food, and water, and keep her cage clean. I put toys and paper bags out around the room, so I can watch her play with them, and chew the paper. I realized that, to a very small degree, this must be what God feels when He watches us. He gives us special things every day to give us joy. He does it because He loves us and loves taking care of us. Even when we don't show love to Him, He's still there watching out for us, just like me and Frappie. She is just a little wild bunny, and she hasn't grown a love for me, she still has some untamed wildness. Even so, I still enjoy watching her, and taking care of her. I have the hope that she'll, one day, be tame, and love me. I'm sure that's how God feels. He waits for us to love Him.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm know God feels that way about us. I pray I won't let Him down!

I love your curser. Where'd you get it??

~Kristi

Kristi said...

Hey, never mind. I found a place called Curser Mania and downloaded one liked. :) YAY!

~Kristi

Kristi said...

LOL< OK< don't think I'm whacko today, but I just noticed you got yours at Curser Mania too LOL, hehehe, that's so funny.

~Kristi

Shari said...

you're a riot!!
lol.
oh yeah, i have the smiley central, and stuff on my toolbar, so i can just change my cursor anytime i want. i noticed just recently that i could put it on the webpage. it's so cool.
i'll have to visit your page soon to check out what you put. :)