Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Funky Hat

SmileyCentral.comI pulled out my yarn today, and decided to make something. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make. LOL. I started, thinking I'd just make myself a scarf for Valentine's day. The yarn was too short, and I ended up with just a rectangle....
So, I made this.
It's a little babushka hat for me.
I've been wanting a hat that would cover my ears.
SmileyCentral.comIt bugs me to have a knit hat on, and it doesn't even cover my ears, and it squishes down my bangs. This little hat is going to be my solution. And the back is open, so I can pull my hair through. ROTFL.

FRONT VIEW.. the corners curl up like a little dutch hat, LOL.SmileyCentral.com
I put a little heart bead on the one yarn piece, so if I really want to, I can pull it through the other corner, and have better protection of my chin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SIDE VIEW (pretty boring.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BACK VIEW, I just sewed the back bottom corners together, so I'd have the hair opening.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love the hat. Very cute. I'm not really a hat person, but my dad loves for me to wear a hat. LOL

~Kristi