Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Our Troll Collection (sissy and me)

A long time ago, I was working at a Girl Scout camp in Richfield, and the girls in my cabin had the most wonderful little Baby Trolls, I'd never seen them before, and I played with them all week. The girls would gather around my mattress, and I would put on mini puppet shows for them. Well, when I got home, I decided I had to have one! My first baby troll was a little blue troll in a cute little sleeper. My sister and I continued to collect them as we found them, in thrift stores, and at Marcs, since they weren't really in stores anymore. Well, this is our collection. She owns half and I own half. We named them all, and had them displayed at our apartment when we lived together. When we moved, we packed them up in tubs, and just yesterday, I pulled them out. The bins kept them perfect, and Gabey has been having a blast playing with them. I'm gla to have them out again. Chrissy said I could babysit the ones she owns, since she doesn't have room for them. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: