Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So Many Changes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've heard that rabbits don't really like change. I feel sorry for Frappie, LOL, because I've rearranged her cage every few days since she's come home with us.
We had a cute little castle for her, but she ate it up.
Here is a picture of it. It's all chewed up, and she was falling through the top!! LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I put a box in there, but she was ripping that apart too, so I decided to find something a little more permanent. I have cardboard all over the room, for her to chew on, and she loves it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeff had a day off, so we had a nice afternoon running around, and I went to the Pet Smart, and found a nice wooden house for her, and a fun wooden chew toy with a bell at the bottom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You'll see from the picture that I put a towel down, and am using a litter pan for the shavings. She only uses that one corner, and I don't really like that she gets the shavings all over herself all the time. When she jumps in and out of the cage, she spreads the shavings all over the floor. I like this new set up, and she seems to like the soft towel. I also stopped using the water bottle. I could tell she liked drinking from the bowl much better. I also got her 2 little food dishes, one for food, and one for treats.

No comments: