Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

What Have I been Up To?

SmileyCentral.com

I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to laugh at me, ROTFL. All of you who have known me any length of time, will know that I'll never grow up....


I got a Barbie computer game from the library, and I've been playing it for a few days. It's a fashion show game, LOL. I've been having so much fun, being creative, and making up outfits. I would totally wear some of the stuff I made, if only I had the figure for it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

~Hannah Morrow~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

First of all, Hannah would like to know the name of the game to see if our library might have it. Secondly, I never promised not to laugh, so.........lol lol lol lol :) It looks like something I would have checked out myself. :) And considering the post, the name of your blog is very befitting. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

i left a message, and it deleted it, wah.

yeaaaah, everyone thinks that the title of the blog refers to my son, little do they know. lol.

you'll want to look at the disc first before letting hannah play it though, there are some choices in clothes and dress which you may not want her to work with. it's just called Barbie Fashion Show.

Kristi said...

OK, thanks! :)

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Those outfits are gorgeous!!! REALLY!! I would wear those in a heartbeat! You should go into clothing design. I love them!

Lori S. :-)

Shari said...

oh lori, you're so sweet!