Search This Blog

Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Working.

Gabey is really progressing with the training. It's finally clicking. He'll run yelling, "I don't want to pee on the floor!" ROTFL. (We had some nasty accidents the first day. I knew we would, and I had the mop out and ready the whole day.) He loves his real underwear. My Mom in law gave him Thomas the Tank. He gets skittles every time he sits, and we play with books, and his little Leap pad game. He's getting stickers on his calendar, because he's actually going on the potty, and he's staying dry for long periods. He didn't have any accidents today. I'm so thankful. I know it's not nearly over, but at least some progress is being made.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

WOOHOO! Way to go, Gabey!!

~Kristi

Shari said...

i feel like this has been such a long road. lol. what a little hurdle for him to get over.