Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Post of the New Year

This is my first post in 2007! SmileyCentral.com

SmileyCentral.comGabey misses Daddy like crazy! He woke up so upset that he couldn't see him, because he went to work. Just now, he ran out of the room yelling, "Daddy's home! I hear Daddy!" I feel the same way. :(

SmileyCentral.comWe had a good weekend. Jeffie made me a most fantastic omelette for breakfast on New Year's Day, oh mannn, it was yummy.

SmileyCentral.comWe had my family over, and made tacos. It was such a nice afternoon. I missed my favorite sissy, she was sick, and couldn't come. Plus, my dad and patty nanna had to leave early, so they didn't get to enjoy the fantastic tacos that they helped provide for. Thank you, my daddy, they were awesome.

SmileyCentral.comJeffie had to work a little yesterday. It was a holiday because of the death of Gerald Ford, a day to remember. The post office had the day off, but someone had to do the collections, so it was his turn. He only had to go in for a few hours though. I miss him! I can't wait for him to make regular and get a day off during the week.

SmileyCentral.comGabey's feeling a lot better. A cold and cough have been hanging on since Christmas, and he's finally eating and running around again. It was even sunny for once yesterday, so we got to go in the back and play for a little bit.

SmileyCentral.comIt's sunny again today, it must be some kind of record. LOL.

SmileyCentral.comGabey got a build a bear! He picked a koala, and a train. It was a present from my mom. He adores them!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeffie and I got gift cards too from Mommy, and he got an army outfit (my brother in law is serving overseas), and I got a Hello Kitty pajama set!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: