Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

I Brought Home the Best Frappie EVER 12/20/06

I was at the pet shop with my dad, and I was holding the bunny again. I've been eyeing this bunny for weeks. I have been undecided about getting a bunny for about a year now, and today, as I was holding this adorable little fuzz ball. I finally decided. I WANTED HER!! I called hubbie, and asked if I could get her! I borrowed the money from my dad, so I could take her home today. She's a dwarf lionhead bunny, and she's the most wonderful Mocha Frappuccino color, so I'm naming her my little Frappie. It turned out that because of the holidays, everything in the store is 25% off, so with the starter cage, extra food, and shavings, and bunny, it was a fantastic deal. I practically got the bunny for free. The cage is orange! Can you believe it? My favorite color!



My little fuzzy Frappie!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gabey is sniffing her!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"She's sniffing my toe!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: