Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A little Shari Stew

This post is about everything, LOL. A little mix.
(I did this once, and tried to spell check it, and it made all my pictures into links, grrr, and then I lost the post, yikes! I had them all resized so the post wouldn't be so long, but I'm just going to leave them.)

OK here are my pics again....

Some gifts I've received recently....

My friend Angi gave me this at our last visit to their house, isn't it sweet?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is from my sister, I LOVE Shari and Lamb Chop!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A Christmas Story
I'm helping Angi out at her work for a while. It's the Redrider Leg Lamp Company. They own the Christmas Story House (museum) and sell all the memorabilia from A Christmas Story.

Yesterday I went to fill out the papers, and learn a little about it. She sent me home with some T-shirts and this funny little leg lamp! It's gracing Jeff's nightstand, isn't it a riot??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The Gang's All here!
We had to move our bookcases out of Frappie's room, because she was making a smorgasbord out of the books, LOL. We had a bookcase left over, so here they are displaying all my toys!! If you can see Sally on the end, she's wearing a cozy new little sweater I found on eBay.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Book Blues
Do you think the library will take the excuse that my bunny ate their book?? ROTFL.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And by the way, this was a really great book!! I'm trying some of the stuff in it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love your Raggedy Ann and Andy and Starwberry Shortcake. Does she smell like starwberries or has she lost her smell? I used to have one just like it and she smelled so good. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

she still smells!! i had her in plastic all this time :) she's the cutest, i lost a shoe for her though.
i adore my raggedy ann and andy dolls. i have one of the books too. i'd love to have the collection.