Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weird things about me...Inspired by my friend from Thimble Thoughts

SmileyCentral.comok.... here goes....4 weird things about me....
SmileyCentral.com1. I think one weird thing about me is that I like to trace imaginary square lines around things with my foot, like I'll be sitting on my recliner or something, and across the room will be a cabinet....I'll use my foot to trace an imaginary line around the cabinet. LOL.
SmileyCentral.com2. I can't really sleep anywhere except my bed, lying on my back, and everything has to be perfect. Every vacation, every time I'm somewhere else, it's like agony trying to go to sleep. I also don't just fall asleep, like you know people who fall asleep during movies, or in school. I've never done that. I almost have to consciously TELL myself to fall asleep.
SmileyCentral.com3. I like toys still, that's weird for some. I have Barbies, and Trolls, and Beanie Babies, lol. I have my Barbies on display, and I change their outfits once in a while too. My mom gave me a doll from when she was little, and all growing up, I was allowed to change her clothes. She gave it to me, and so even now, I still change her clothes every month or so. I also have a stuffed Easter bunny, named Gracie, on my bed.
SmileyCentral.com4. And the weirdest thing, I think, is that I really hate phones, and hate calling people. Even people I know, I agonize over calling them, LOL. I have a cell phone, and a home phone, but it will be a very rare thing if you ever get me to answer it, without screening the call first, and sometimes even then I won't pick up. I could email and IM all day, but I don't know what's wrong with me and phones.

Ok, now, if you have a blog, I'd love to read about your weird traits, LOL. You can put them in the comments, or tell me about it, and I'll visit your blog to read it.

1 comment:

scholarly1 said...

That's SO cool that you like Barbies and display them.. I do too! Come visit my blog!