Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Frappie in her room

Frappie is pretty much already potty trained. It's kind of in their nature to want to go in the same place, so all I had to do was leave her cage open, and she just hops back in there to eat and stuff. Since she's so good about not leaving messes, I've been just letting her have the run of the spare room. I got a baby gate up, so I can look in on her, and go in and out easily. Once I bunny proof the living room, I'll let her in there too. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! I love the one of her stretched up on the chair. That's cute. :)

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! Cute little bunny...hehe

Jenn

Shari said...

isn't she just adorable? i've always loved rabbits. Lol. I think that God really enjoyed creating them. Everything about them is appealing.

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

I want Princess Frappie.