Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Messy Frappie

I walked in to look at Frappie yesterday, and she had shavings ALL over her! she looked so CUTE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've had her out so much. She's so good, really personable! Jeffie got to hold her for a while last night, and she was really enjoying it. She just laid on his lap with her eyes droopy. I wanted to get a pic of them, but she looked sleepy and I didn't want to ruin the moment they were having. :)

3 comments:

~Hannah Morrow~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

She is adorable! What is she???

~Kristi

Shari said...

Oh, I think I forgot to mention what breed she is. I'll do another post about it. She's a Lionhead, a fairly new breed for the US. She's going to keep that fuzzy mane when she grows up!! soooo cute!!