Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My favorite Coffee Place

My favorite coffee place just happens to be in my own kitchen, thanks to my favorite coffee coming right to my door. (this blog sounds like an advertisement, lol, but I really am all for this coffee!)

I want to tell you what a great company Gevalia is! They're a coffee company that ships the most amazing tasting coffee. You join, and can choose how often you receive your shipments. I get mine every 8 weeks, but I could lengthen it if I wanted to. The coffee quality is always perfect, and I think the price is good for something so high standard. It's pretty much my one indulgence. :)

On top of them carrying the best coffee, though, the aspect that I most admire is their customer service. I have phoned once, and emailed once, because of problems with shipping. The fault was the carrier (it wasn't USPS, lol.), not Gevalia, but they made ammends anyway, because they're just that good of a company. Both times I contacted them, I got practically immediate response, and resolution. I am just so satisfied with them, and I wanted everyone to know what a fantastic Coffee I've found. LOL.

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/

No comments: