Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

your opinion

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ever since i started typing emails and message boards, and stuff, i've forgone using capitals. it's always been a pain for me, and so i just never really done it....

I wonder if though, you would be able to read my blog easier if I used capitals. I notice that my sentences tend to look like long runons without capital letters. Feel free to make a comment to let me know which you'd prefer. I've been looking back in my posts, and it's funny to see me switch back and forth, lol. Maybe, it would just be better if I would just be consistant, lol.

6 comments:

theups said...

Shari, I am laughing at this post!! My sister has forgone the use of capitals as well. She said it's too time consuming to use them. HAHAA!!!! So, either way, I can easily read your posts. :)

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Either way! I can read them! hahaha what a funny post!

Kristi said...

Well, since you brought it up....LOL....Your writing is not confusing to me, but being a stickler for grammar and spelling, I do notice it. However, you are not my homeschooler so I just ignore it and love you anyway. LOL ROFL

~Kristi

Shari said...

yuo meen yuo notise things liek mispeling and gramer? lol!!

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

Capitals look nicer. Use your own judgement. If you are really rushed then forget the capitals. We understand. But, capitals still look nicer.

Shari said...

i think the majority would prefer the capitals, soooo, i have decided..... (drum roll) to try to use capitals, lol.