Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Menace, the Cat!

I don't know who's cat this is, but I SO want to call the animal warden. I am absolutely a cat lover. I used to own 2 wonderful (indoor) cats. We live in a suburb, however, with a wonderful array of wildlife. I am always so thrilled to see rabbits, birds, squirrels, and chipmunks. I even got to glimpse a mole making it's home in the remains of our old willow. This cat is hunting all my wildlife! He's been in my yard countless times, and I can't seem to scare him out. What should I do? Should I just call the APL and have the neighbors think I'm a cat hater? It's such a dilemma. Here are some incriminating photos of said Menace, chasing a poor squirrel up a tree. The brute. LOL.
(I won't call, I'll just complain a lot.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

Why don't you try shooting him with a squirt gun?