Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

my weekend

I invited my friend, Angi, and her family to join us for our Ladies' Dinner, and Mens' Great Steakout at our church friday night. I'm so glad they got to go, and they had a good time too, lol. I was praying that angi would get tops gift cards that they were giving away, but none of us won.

angi and chrissy at the table.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my sister and i got volunteered to do the game. we had to mix the ingredients of the cake mix, with one hand each. all was well, until i spent to long trying to cut the bag open with right handed scissors WITH MY LEFT HAND!! LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my sister usually spends saturdays with me. i love having her over. since jeff works, having her over makes me feel like i'm having a real saturday, and not just another weekday.
well, yesterday, at about 10am, my brother called and said he and my dad and stepmom were going to be stopping by that morning. he wanted to get some stuff from the garage.

so, my dad, stepmom, and sister were all over, and i said, "well, when bobby gets here, all we'll need is mommy over here to have the whole family...lol." so i called her. and she actually said she had hoped to stop by! ROTFL. bob got here, and mommy got here, and i pulled hot dogs from the freezer, and we had a great impromptu lunch. (well, a little overcooked, because i forgot all about them showing bobby the back yard. oops. thank you mommy for saving them from a certain death!)

I love that we all get along so well now. we had a great time, just chatting. i had a bit of a headache, and chrissy wasn't feeling too well, so i kind of had everyone leave at 3pm, so chrissy, gabey and i could rest, but it was such a nice time. the only thing that would have made it better, would be if DH would have been there.

i've thanked the Lord about this over and over... all of my immediate family are saved! what a huge blessing! my mom, stepdad, dad, stepmom, sister, brother, husband! we all can have a get together, and talk about spiritual things. we have prayer before meals, and it just has that nice feeling (like you have when you're with others who have the Spirit).

here are some up to the minute pics, lol. of gabey of course, who else?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gabey and Daddy messing around
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: