Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

got new shoes from Kmart

i've needed shoes for so long, and now it's not just cosmetic. my feet are killing me, and i have not one good pair of shoes. i don't think any of my shoes were less than a year or two old. well, since i've moved here, and started walking barefoot on these wood floors, i've gotten real pain in my right foot. a good friend helped me see that it's probably Plantar fasciitis. with my flat feet, the extra stress on my feet, and stuff, i can totally understand why i'd be having problems. lol. sooooo, i've been working up to getting some new shoes. i went to a place called gabriel brothers last night, and hated it there. and the prices weren't that good, lol. i was talking to my one friend this morning, and she mentioned this brand shoe at Kmart. i had said i was thinking about trying there.they're called Cobbie Cuddlers. a line of shoes that are really made to be comfortable... but they're actually really cute too! the minute i tried them on, i knew i wanted them. i got a pair of simple sneakers, and a pair of nice black church shoes. plus, i got some cobbie cuddler gel inserts too. i feel like i'm walking on pillows. it's wonderful. i decided to wear them around the house too, so my feet can get some rest from the wood floor. i can't wait for carpeting. lol.here are some pictures of them, lol. the sneakers are so fun, they have velcro!
what a riot!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
here are the black flats (well, not too flat) i would have chosen a lower heel, but i'll have to deal with it. i love the way they look.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: