Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Little Bit O' Fall

I'm having fun running around the house getting pictures of little bits o' Autumn.
I'll be wandering to your blogs to see your Fall decorations too. If you have something posted, and you know I haven't visited your blog yet, just let me know in the comments. I adore Autumn, and would love to visit all your "houses" and see your fall festivities.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

Very pretty!

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Your site is beautiful! I love the bears and and the fall decor. I was just thinking today that I need to get mine out. I will visit again.
-Betty

Shari said...

thanks, mrs. b.
and betty. :):)

Kristi said...

I certainly have been behind on your posts!! I love your fall decorating. So pretty. Your fruit painted bowl game in inspiration to do one of my own. If I do, I'll let you know.

~Kristi

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

Those are some nice pictures.

Shari said...

oh, thank you hannah, and kristi! that bowl is one of my favorite things. it was given to me. i've always wanted to do glass painting myself. we should start some projects. that would be neat!