Search This Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Whiskers on Kittens

Whiskers on Kittens:
"'Stay, stay at home, my heart, and rest;
Home-keeping hearts are happiest,
For those that wander they know not where
are full of trouble and full of care;
To stay at home is best.'
~*~ Longfellow ~*~ "


I just want to say how heartwarming it is wandering through our little Blog neighborhood. I'm finding more and more "kindred spirits". I'm reading words of wisdom from scripture, from mother's hearts, from women of gentle grace, from authors of old quoted with love. It is indeed, a pleasure to meet you all.

3 comments:

Lady Why said...

Hi Shari,

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog! I love your blog too! Oh, and thank you for the suggestion of word verification on my comments section. I have been having a problem with spam lately.

Isn't Longfellow's poem wonderful! I just love it... and it does make me appreciate the blessing of being at home. It's a gift of the Lord!

Shari said...

i'm so glad to be of help. i remember when i first started blogging i was all excited to find a comment in my post, and it was spam. i was crushed, lol.


i look forward to stopping by at your blog in the future. it's so nice meeting you. :)

Kristi said...

Shari, what a sweet post. I for one, feel the same about you. It's always nice to stop in and see what's going on in your world. May your heart be full!

~Kristi