Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

attic treasure

when i was in high school, i packed up my barbies in plastic, and put them in the attic, and there they've stayed until last night. i brought them down, and they're still in good condition.

i really played with these a lot, and i saved all the clothes and accessories that i had. i looked through them, and remembered the outfits, and the barbies. i didn't have much, but i really loved them and played with them all the time, and made do with the outfits i had, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gabey adored the horse, and wanted to take him to bed.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I had that Barbie Box!! Mine is long gone by now. But I have lots of memories of me and Barbie spending time together. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

these Barbies were some of my best toys as a kid. i loved them to death, and played with them all the time.

scholarly1 said...

Wish I would've kept mine. You're lucky to still have yours.