Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

New floral arrangement

I went to Flower Factory today, and found some fall flowers on sale, and bought them. I also bought some dried filler to go with it. It turns out that the actual arrangement I made with the flowers needs improvement, but I used the rest of the filler for another arrangement, and I think it looks nice.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also got some Thomas the Tank scrapbooking sets to make my first scrapbook. I want to make a book of Gabey's Day out with Thomas.

here's a cute picture of Gabey munching on strawberries today. I got them at Aldi's yesterday, and was surprised how perfect they were. Strawberries and peaches are my favorite fruits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

theups said...

Your arrangement is lovely!! You did a wonderful job!!

His,
Mrs. U

Shari said...

thank you, it's pretty simple, but i like the way it looks.

i've decided that i'm going to switch out the potpourri and flowers to match the season. :):)