Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

small ambitions

i've been reading, and enjoying the other blogs in our little blog neighborhood online....
and i've come to the conclusion.....
everyone is so much COOLER than me. ROTFL. no, i'm just kidding. i have noticed, though, that some of the things i especially like in other sites are photos and graphics. i'm going to make the resolution to add more graphics, and have more photos (not just of gabey, lol.)

i used to do lots of crafts, and artwork for my different jobs, but since i had gabey, i've really slacked off. i guess i could label myself an "assignment artist". if someone asks me to do a craft or do a piece of art, or if i have a gift to give someone, i readily think of creative things, and crank out the work. BUT.... when it comes to just doing it for fun, i'm sadly lacking.

i do love seeing the cool crafts, and projects that all of my blog neighbors make, and i'm hoping it will inspire me to do more. lol.

one thing that i don't think i'll ever be interested in is cooking though. i'm soooo YUCK about cooking. I've never liked it, i step into the kitchen and automatically am in a bad mood. I'm too clumsy, too sloppy, and too creative to make good meals, and be happy doing it. i guess i was a bachellorette too long, lol.

No comments: