Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

Night at the mall

We just met a puppy that we truly wanted to take home. I finally thought this was a dog i could love, and want in our home. Poor DH has been waiting patiently the almost 5 years we've been married, hoping and praying that I would change my mind about owning a dog. Well, tonight I caved. We met the most wonderful puppy at the petstore in the mall, and I really had a love for it. It was a yorkie/sion (for the life of me, i can't figure out what the sion is, i'm thinking i remembered it wrong)mix, and it was sweet and calm and quiet, but playful. We didn't get it, we have to talk to our friend who is helping us organize our finances. I know Jeff would be just thrilled to have a dog in the house, and so would Gabey. I've heard about pure bred yorkies, and know i wouldn't want a purebred. there was a pomeranian mix also, that was really cute. We need a hypoallergenic, small dog, if we get one.

One good thing is that we don't have carpeting, LOL!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ohhhhhhh dear....I caved a couple of months ago. LOL My brother found a litter of seven abandoned puppies. Our Tipsy was one of them and she was near death. But she pulled through weighing 11 pounds when we finally got her and now she's a whopping 45 pound Golden Lab/Retriever mix. She's so sweet. We just had her "fixed" Thursday and she's been having to wear one of those funnels, which causes her judgement to be off and she runs into everything. LOL Bless her heart. And as for no carpet.....us too!!! LOL

Shari said...

and how are you? i mean, is she growing on you? do you feel ok taking care of it, and cleaning up after it?

Kristi said...

I'm doing great. She's become my constant companion. I love her very much. ;)

~Kristi