Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Problems with Pictures

Oh man, i've had so many problems with these pictures. I forgot to bring my data cable on vacation, and had to put them on cd, but I can't get them off without downloading the program, which messes with all my other pictures on my computer. Yikes. So i've been trying to get them online without downloading them, and then saving them to my computer from online, what a pain, lol. I got them all to snapfish, and then was saving them to my computer, but accidentally saved them ALL as thumbnails! Needless to say, it may be a little while before I get all the pictures in the right places.

I'm going to Flower Factory today to get some stuff to make a costume for Gabey. They're dressing as Bible characters in Glory Stars, so I'm going to let him be "Gabriel"! LOL! I'm going to try to find a horn and everything!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Try the craft store for the horn. They should have some of those Christmas trumpets out by now. He'll be a cute angel.

The cutest little outfit I saw one time at a Fall Festival was when this little boy was dressed as Noah's Ark. They made the front and back of the ark out of cardboard and painted it. The hat was also cardboard and looked like the top of the ark. There was a dove on top coming out of the little door of the hat and in the front of the ark there was a pocket that had stuffed animals in it. It was so funny. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

that is too cute!