Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Animal Crossing

I started my mom on a Nintendo Game Cube game, called Animal Crossing. I'm not a video game person. I'm too easily stressed, LOL. This game is unlike any other I've played, and I've been hooked on it since Gabey was born. I have 4 characters, and over 15 million dollars among them. The game never ends, you can just go into it and play whenever. It's in real time, so you have your seasons and days, and special events in certain months. You can set the time though to be what you want, whenever. The character is a cute little boy or girl, who moves into a town of animals. She must work to pay off her house, and do odd jobs for neighbors, and plant and fish, and catch bugs. They're pretty rude, that's the only thing I'm not totally approving of, like they insult you (and they have Halloween, and a fortune teller, but you don't have to do those parts at all.) It's pretty funny, and you can write goofy letters to them to get them back. It's absolutely a game for everyone. Here are some pictures I got of some of the milestones in the game. Plus, I just did a train on Blanca's face, just for Gabey. (Blanca comes to you with no face, and you must draw one for her! LOL.) (I made the pictures smaller, but I think if you click on them, you'll be able to zoom in.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saving 10 million "bells"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Catching Every Kind of Fish (you can see, I got stung by a bee in this one.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Jeff's character, and his board full of coelecanth (the hardest one to catch!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the character I just made, Emily, since the other characters had so much money, I just had them give some to her, and she paid off her house and all it's upgrades right away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Red Train for Blanca's Face!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

What an artist you are, to put that train on Blanca's face. Taking a photo of it is the only way you can save it! Did you see her walking around town with it?

Shari said...

I did!! I was so excited that she showed up with it. LOL. i got to show jeff.

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

Of course you can always recreate it on a sign.

Shari said...

that's a good idea! i could do a construction series too! LOL!
and a Thomas series.

Kristi said...

Shari, that looks like fun. LOL

~Kristi