Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hit the Open Road!

SmileyCentral.com
Well, tomorrow, we're on our way! My sister is coming with us to PA for the week. Our first real vacation since Gabey was born. I'm quite excited! I have all of Gabey's "Thomas Take-alongs", ROTFL. He gets so attached to toys, I'm so worried he'll wake up one night, and cry for a toy we don't have with us.

I'm hoping to go see Fallingwater while we're there. I was there once in college, and would love to go again. Frank Lloyd Wright is my favorite architect(probably many people's favorite.) Well, actually, I really don't know any others. I never really looked farther than his work, I enjoyed it so much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, we are hoping to go to Idlewild for the day on Saturday (they aren't open during the week anymore, much to our disappointment.)

Other than that, our week is open, and free, and highly anticipated.
Pray for us. We don't have far to travel, but any trip is in need of protection.
I may post during the week, as my sister is bringing her laptop. However, I am promising nothing, LOL. I may take a vacation from the computer also.

Side note, I won't need to be doing the Monday Menu Plan, WOOOHOOOO, I won't be cooking!! HA HA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time!! Where are you staying? Doug and I took the kids to Idlewild back before school started in August. (It was our last Hoorah before Ryan went to Kindergarten) Anyway, we stayed at the Four Seasons in (I beleive) Greenfield PA) The indoor pool was awesome! The kids really loved Idlewild too. That is so nice that Chris is going with you. I am sure that will be fun!

Kristi said...

Ahhh, hope you have a wonderful time of well deserved rest with your family. Looking forwad to any posts you might be able to do while you're gone.

~Kristi

Betty's Loosing Race said...

I hope you have a good vacation. Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

Thats beautiful!

Unknown said...

His style is very recognizable and beautiful.

Shari said...

it was a wonderful vacation!
thanks for the well wishes, hannah and kristi.

rona, welcome! i'm glad you got to stop by. :)