Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

What a Sweetheart!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wrote the note to the sweet lady in church, whose grandson I made a silly comment about on Wednesday. I didn't even know how to word it, I was so embarrassed. BUT, I had to do it. Well, tonight after the service, she came up to me, and was just such a sweetie! She said she didn't even remember what I said, and that she wanted to thank me for the work I did in there, leading the singing. I just wanted to hug her! I love the people in my church!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

It's good to have a wonderful church family, isn't it? I had to catch up on six of your posts. LOL They were good.

~Kristi

Cherish the Home said...

Your blog looks really nice Shari. (o:

I'm so glad that things worked out o.k. I admire you for doing it even though it had to be *really* difficult!

Betty's Loosing Race said...

What a blessing your church is to you. That is just the greatest. I'm glad things worked out good for you.

Jenn said...

I really felt for you in this situation! I'm so glad it worked out so well. what a good example for us all!!

I have some body recipes posted if you care to take a peek. :)

Jenn

Shari said...

i'm so glad i can share these kinds of things with you. you are all great!