Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Childhood Toy and First Snow

Does anyone remember this toy? My family had it growing up, and we gave it to my nephew when he was a baby. I'm so thankful he took such good care of it, because now, my son loves it! It's sweet to see my own son enjoy toys I loved as a child. I should take pictures of the Little People sets we still have. We packed them in the attic, and now Gabey loves playing with them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, we had our first snow. Luckily, it was just a few flurries.
I took video and pictures of it. I've become the daily tourist, with this digital camera. Everything is graced with a picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, I can't believe all these bloggers saying they've gotten snow. We're just now getting cooler evenings. LOL

~Kristi

Kristi said...

Oh yeah, I don't remember THAT specific toy, but I do remember the Little People. My favorite was the girl in the blue dress and blonde hair and the black and white dog. Do you have those?

~Kristi

Shari said...

YES! I have those! I'll have to take pictures of our little people toys. Man,they're the coolest!

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

You hane a cute little boy.

Shari said...

oh, thank you, hannah! :):)