Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fall Harvest Fest

Our church had a fun Harvest Fest last night, and we were able to take Gabey.

Chrissy volunteered to help in the Kitchen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gabey was hillarious for the games, he would go right up to the board and just put the stuff in. He did it for this basketball, and an acorn toss game too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Skiball with Daddy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Crafts with Mommy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had to put these in! My good friend Katie, being VELCRO-ed!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Katie midair!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gabey spent a lot of time running up and down the hall. I think he's lot like me, we get a bit overwhelmed in crowds. I tend to want to find a quiet nook too. I think he's taking after me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We had our Fall Festival for the bus kids yesterday and we'll be having it for the church kids this afternoon before evening service. I'll be posting our pictures sometime tonight or tomorrow. Aren't they fun???

~Kristi

Shari said...

it was a really good one this year.

i can't wait to see your pictures.