Search This Blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

Thrift Store Find

Friday, I took Gabey to the Farmer's market and the thrift store. I found 2 sweaters for Gabey, a pillow for the living room, a tractor for gabey- LOL, and....

THIS for snack set of 4, for only $3.00!.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, it has a home among my other snack sets! Two of my sets came in the original box. They're so inexpensive, and so sweet. I started collecting them right before I got married almost 5 years ago.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This set sort of came with the house, I'm not sure if it belonged to my family or if it was my ex sister in law's. I'm hoping no one asks for it back. Hee hee.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

not a snack set, lol, but some pretty cut glass trays and pitchers...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'll have to take a picture of mine and send it to you. It's a 1942 Anchor Hocking set for four. It has the grape pattern on it. You'll love it. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

i would love to see them!