Search This Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

Fun with Computers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Look at the pretty graphics I found!
The one above is from Kool Graphics.
I love computers!! LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today has been a great day, so far. I have a bit of a cold, and sinus headache, but other than that, things are wonderful. We went to the library to take back the library toys. I was prepared for many tears, and I wasn't disappointed. We had to take back the train. We got a very large truck to bring home in it's place. My dad took us to McDonalds for lunch, and I tried their Asian Chicken Salad. Holy cow! I loved it. I would never have thought to eat raw lima beans, LOL, but they were in the salad, and they tasted awesome. I'll have to remember that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I've been working on my family's blogs, changing backgrounds and graphics. It's been really fun so far. You have to check out my sister's blog...the link is in my blog links. That is one I finished yesterday, and I'm so proud of it. I'm really just adding my own graphics to the templates they have available. It's hard being semi-illiterate in html.
Maybe someday, I'll take a class.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: