Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Visit with My Mom

My mom came over Thursday, and we got to chat for quite a while. My dad came over and brought pizza rolls, and then worked in the back yard on the garage. Here is a really nice picture of my mom, and Gabey.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got a ton of pictures and video of Gabey playing in the back yard. It finally wasn't raining (for like 2 hours, LOL.) We haven't played outside for a while. It's always rainy and cold now, and muddy, yuck.

Gabey pushing his truck around.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gabey and I did some crafts on Thursday too. We made his church bank better, and did some other crafts too.

His bank, a sticker project, and a cute little foamy frame.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one was fun, made out of food! LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute crafts and you have a very pretty mother. :)

~Kristi

Shari said...

oh, thank you! i'll have to make sure she reads this. I think she's beautiful.