Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is that the SUN?

No way! I can't believe it! It's been so long since I 've seen it. Is the sun really out? and What's that color? Blue? The sky is actually blue, not grey? I was beginning to forget! LOL!

I really would love to move to a place that had more sun, and a bit more consistant weather. It's so hard to know how to dress, and so many bad days, that we're stuck inside with rain or something.

I really want to try to get outside today, since it doesn't look like rain at all. It is muddy and cold out, but we'll deal.

It's been a pretty good weekend, we visited with Jeff's family twice, and we're going to be going over there again this saturday for Jeff's birthday dinner. It's been nice to be with them. Gabey is finally settling down to the point where I don't have to watch him like a hawk, to make sure he doesn't break something of Linda Mom's or on his own person, lol. He's having a great time with the family, goofing off for them, and making them play games with him. Jeff's got a really big family, and I think it was overwhelming to him for a while (for me too in the beginning, lol.) but he's used to them all now, and isn't shy.
I absolutely adore my mom in law. I could never have asked for a nicer, more giving mom in law. I always feel bad for the people with their mom in law stories. Praise the Lord, I'll never have to worry about that.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

It's good that you have a good MIL> Mine's mighty swell too. :)

~Kristi

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

I know it's a wonderful thing to be loved by and to love your in-laws.

Shari said...

oh, that's ok, nicole. we're having gabey's party on the 18th, i hope you can make it then.