Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas is coming!


How I love this season! I'm bringing Christmas decorations from the basement, and scattering them throughout the house. Last night, I was showing Gabey things that he played with last year, and we were saying, "I remember this!" He has 2 little ornaments that we bought him last year, and instead of letting them be on the tree, he played with them all Christmas. When I brought them out, he was so excited! He hasn't put them down yet. He went to sleep with them. I also got out the sweet nativity that my dad got us last year. It has a button that you push, and it makes music, and tells the Christmas story of the wise men. Gabey adores it, and is already standing at the table listening to it. He brought his ornaments over, and put them there, and said they were seeing Jesus too! Oh, wow! My heart!
I'll be getting the tree ready soon, I'm so excited. My brother offered to help put lights on the house! I've never had that, except for a few on the porch, wherever I've lived before. This will be so awesome!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dear Christ, thank you so much for Your love, and Your visit on earth, that gives us the eternal hope of heaven. Thank You for letting us share a little in the wonder of Your Miracle, by inspiring us to celebrate Christmas every year, and helping us remember Your gift.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I collect nativities so I like your precious moments one. I'll be posting some pictures of mine later today. I saw your Thanksgiving pictures. They were great.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
~Kristi