Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tub Paints!

Wow, this was EASY!! I got it from Family Fun (I love that website!)

Tub Paints
1/2 cup White or Clear hand soap
1 teaspoon of corn starch
food coloring

Mix cornstarch and soap in a bowl, and then put in separate containers for each color you want.


It was so simple, and it really worked. It was like fingerpainting on the wall. I didn't make the colors bright, because I didn't know how it would go, I only put in one drop of food coloring. I'll probably put in some more next time. Also, I may get some paintbrushes to use for next time too!

If you have any paint left over (we didn't, LOL,) they said to refrigerate it for up to 3 days.

(i forgot to take my flash off "still life" so my pictures didn't turn out well.)

We had so much fun! Gabey played for about 1/2 hour with the paints. I made a ton of drawings with him, and then we just washed it off.
It washed clean off the tub wall, and even made the water a little bubbly, bonus! LOL.

No comments: