Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crafty Christmas

Wow, I'm having so much fun with Christmas ornaments this year! We put up the tree, and it's not the little 4 foot tree from last year. We truly don't have enough to put on it! Not enough lights, not enough garland, and absolutely not enough ornaments, lol.

I decided that in addition to buying some of the stuff, I'd make sure we made some ornaments. I've been having fun this week. So far, we've made some ornaments from Foamie puzzle shapes, spelling out Christmas words, and also some beaded ornaments with beads and pipe cleaner. I'm also planning on baking those cool cookie cutout ornaments that Thimble Thoughts, Kristi talked about on her blog. I can't wait. I have all the ingredients and I think we may be doing it tonight!
Here are some pictures of our crafts so far. :):)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeffie helping Gabey, and doing some crafts of his own too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are a few of the foamie ornaments we did. Mommy and I made even more today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A few of my bead ornaments. I also am making bells and wreaths out of pony beads, they're a lot lighter, and smaller. These ones with the big flower beads are huge, and heavy, lol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: