Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

Gabey's Birthday Party

We had such a nice party! I was so glad that it worked out so well! I have some pictures. Jeff's Family, and my family all got to be there, and also my great friend, Angi and her family. Patty Nana was so sweet to get some pictures for me. I didn't really get to use my camera like I wanted. I notice now, that I missed out on getting a picture of my beautiful neice Rain. They stopped by for a little bit, and I was really glad, I can imagine how tired they were, but they made it a point to come, and that means a lot to me.

I tried to get mostly pictures of the kids, since I know a lot of my adult family doesn't really enjoy getting their pictures taken, lol. But, they were there, and I hope they all had a nice time. :):)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like a great time, Shari! It's bittersweet to see them grow up, isn't it?? :P

~Kristi