Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Lull

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, this week is looking to be nice and sloooow. ROTFL.
I don't have anything big planned, and the weather has been wonderful all weekend.
Thank you Lord.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanksgiving was great. We went to my mom's first, and had my sister's famous dinner, and then went to my sister in law's and had a really nice time there too. Gabey liked playing with the playdoh with my niece, Amanda, and Rain was so lovable!
I didn't get many Thanksgiving pictures, but here are the ones I did take...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gabey playing spoons.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Watching "Cars" the movie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bob, Andrew, and my mom.

Hopefully, the rest of the family will share their photos with me, since everyone has such nice cameras now. :):)

I ended up pretty sick the rest of the weekend, so I didn't really get to do much. I'm feeling much better, and tackled some of the neglected house today. Yikes.

No comments: