Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

While Mommy's "away" Gabey will Play.

I've been under the weather the past few days. Yesterday was pretty bad, I ended up sleeping through most of it (after he fell asleep for his nap, and when jeff got home of course). Today, I still had a headache, but felt better otherwise. I was resting on my recliner in the living room, listening to Gabey playing in the "fishy room". I knew he was pulling out some games, and playing with them. I let him go. Then I heard a crash, and yelled, "Are you ok?", he said.."Yes." but I decided to check anyway........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

I am so glad he was ok! The pictures are priceless. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture!! This is something all mothers can identify with!!!!

And it looks like he had a GREAT time! LOL!!

His,
Mrs. U

Kristi said...

Ohhhhhhhh, dear. LOL Better you than me, sister (knocking on wood) LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

LOL! yeah. he had a blast!

it stunk cleaning it up, but it was just him being a kid, so i didn't really reprimand him for it, i just said..."umm, we're not going to do this again, ok?"