Search This Blog

Monday, February 06, 2012

Cloud Dough and other Fun Stuff

Make any surface magnetic... simply put a PAN on it! HAHAHA!!



One day, we lost our power, and Giddy and I spent the morning bundled up with hot water in zip lock baggies, and water bottles under fleece blankets. It didn't last past the morning, and we were fine, so we didn't end up leaving the apartment. just played.



Giddy and I loved this craft/activity. I found it on Pinterest (of course). 
8 cups flour
1 cup baby oil

I made less than the batch said, and used a little more oil in my ratio.
Mix and mix, smoosh and smoosh, until it's the consistency you want. like wet sand, only better.

Cloud Dough




packs and smooshes like wet sand, only it's soooo soft


treasure hunt in cloud dough

smells so good, feels so soft

No comments: