Search This Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Catch Up, Tomato

When my boy is too slow, I like to say... "Catch up, Tomato!" hahaha! Yeah, good times, good times.
I ordered a flash adapter online and just got it in the mail. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to have my photos back. I still can't find the cord that connects it to the laptop, and transfers my photos, but I have the flash adapter now, so I've got about 4 months of photos, and stories to catch up on. Eeps. Bear with me, as I upload goofy family photo after family photo, and even goofier craft photos, showing how I made goofy crafts with the boys, or by my goofy self.
Let's get started, shall we?

Here we have a lovely little slideshow of our new apartment NOVEMBER 2011...


I'll show pics as we get it decorated 
(which will happen once the right items show up at the thrift store,
or on Craigslist.)

Jeffie used the little church bus to move some stuff to the new apartment

Giddy sat in the front seat, and sang church bus songs at the top of his lungs! haha!

multi talented hubbie

first few decorations. a smelly candle, and a pretty saying




No comments: