Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I love this movie!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's truly worthy of the G rating! So many movies are sneaking content in their movies that shouldn't be under a G rating.... my son's favorite movie CARS, for example, has a ton of little subtle jokes, that I WISH weren't in there.

This whole movie is so sweet and innocent, and FUN! I've watched it so much this weeek. I borrowed the DVD from my sister. I plan on buying a copy for myself soon.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I loved the Curious George books as a child. Maybe he's why monkeys are my favorite animal at the zoo. LOL

~Kristi

Shari said...

those are jeffie's favorite! he loves the original! he was really leary about even watching the movie, because they had changed the art. but the new one is just soooo cute looking, and they totally kept with the fun innocent spirit of the books. (they didn't even put in the cigar, and ether in there, LOL.)