Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Great Gift!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI woke up on my birthday on Tuesday, and just had to thank God for the gift He gave me in the weather of the day! It was sooo sunny, and we were coatless the whole day!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had a fantastic day! Jeffie was soo good to me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daddy came over and babysat, and Jeffie took me out.
He took me to the thrift store, and I got some cute shirts, and a purse. then he took me to.....
SCHLOTZKY's in Willoughby! I was so surprised! There used to be one by church, and jeffie and i dated there! we were so sad when it closed.
This was just such a sweet surprise.
After that, we stopped at the Rockefeller Greenhouse, and I got some pictures of such nice flowers, and orchids!
Then we just stopped quickly at the park and sat by the creek, before coming home.

I had a horrible headache that night, it had been building a little bit all day. i went to bed early and woke up at around 2 sooo hurting. I tried to take something, and ended up getting sick. So, my sweetie hubby massaged my neck and shoulders at 2 in the morning, so I could finally get back to sleep.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I felt some relief the next morning, and realized it was because it was RAINING. yuck. Then the next day it was snowing, and it has been cold and snowy ever since.
I just thank the Lord for that one beautiful day.

No comments: