Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Working on the Set for School Play

My parents are so awesome! I asked them to help me do some of the basecoat painting. They came up to church with me yesterday, and helped sooo much. With the basecoats done, it frees me up to just do the detail work now. :)

Here are some pictures of us working on the set....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Patty is painting boxes that I will be marblizing later. They will be stands for museum artifacts....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Daddy pointing to his handiwork. He based all these boards for me. Thank you soooo much!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My last project (black outline) before cutting out the ark, and reinforcing it.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What's the play about? Great job by the way. Projects like this are right up my alley. If I were there, I would help you too. :)

~Kristi