Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Oh Give me a Home....

I'm trying to figure out where to relocate Frappie's cage in the house.
I just found out that i'm going to have a baby, so obviously the new baby will get the spare room, lol. But, where oh where do we put the bunny?

I let her roam the house 2 days in a row, and well, i just wasn't comfortable with that. I think we're going to have to just set her up somewhere with a gate around it to let her have some space to run. So many bunny owners let their bunnies run the house like cats, and I did try, but I don't think I can keep that up. Also, since the baby's coming in the fall, I had to take the pack and play down, I don't want it ruined before then, LOL. I may just find a cheap used one at the thrift store for the bunny for now. I'm not sure. Oh yeah, and she started eating the baby gate!! She was chewing the plastic, and could almost squeeze her head through. So, I'll have to get a metal one for her, so she can't eat through it.
I put a pan, and cutting board in between, so she couldn't get through. HAHA.

I can't wait til the weather breaks, and spring comes. I'm going to get an outdoor playpen for her, so we can hang out in the grass in the good weather. :):)

both my babies resting...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

what can i get into?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

peek a boo!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: